Co-rotating Twin Screw ExtruderAsk for quote
From 400rpm to 600rpm, even 800rpm, we have been leading the technology of twin screw extruder in China. Our new SAT series twin screw extruder has brought specific torque up to 10.3Nm/cm3 setting a new standard of China-made twin screw extruders.
Stability and productivity are at the foundation of our basic principles. All extruders have been tested by production including modular design of screws.
All of our extruders have been tested in production. Modular design of screws and barrels make our machine more flexible. This allows for one machine capable of multi-applications. A pleathera of screw geometry and barrel structure are available for all kinds of processing. We will customize extruders according to customers’ individual processing purpose.
We enjoy sharing our laboratory extruders with our customers. This helps us to develop new applications, new materials, and new recipes.
- Wider speed range
- Higher specific torque
- More accurate process control
- More screw geometry options
- Masterbatch preparation
- Filling modification
- Reinforcing with glass fiber
- PVC compounding
- HFFR compounding
- Bio-degradable application
- Machine designSAT is a benchmark of China-made high-performance twin screw extruder. SAT is leading the technology of China-made twin screw extruder. And since it was born in 2007, we have sold more than 500 sets of SAT series twin screw extruder whose specific torque rated at 10.3Nm/cm3.
Its stability and productivity have been witnessed and proven by many well-known international groups’ production. Abundant screw geometry and material options are available for different processing task and different raw materials.
- Control systemControl system can be on-site control, and remote control is available. Our experts can diagnose your machines through an internet module. From button panel to industry computer, we can customize control system according your specific requirements and budget.
- ApplicationSAT has been widely used in processing of polyolefin, engineering plastic, masterbatch, PVC, and food. Using SAT in direct extrusion is also gaining ground. From conveying, through raw materials feeding, melting, dispersing, homogenizing, devolatilizing, pressure build-up, probably cooling and filtering, and pelletizing or extrusion molding, every single step has to be precisely fit the specific application.
- Technical data
Model SAT40 SAT52 SAT65 SAT75 SAT95 SAT110 SAT130 Dia.mm 41 51.4 62.4 71 93 110 130 rpm 800 800 800 600 600 600 600 L/D 32-64 32-64 32-64 32-64 32-64 32-64 32-70 Motor kw 90 132 220 280 500 750 1200 Torque NM 438 875 1432 2228 4000 8953 14325 Output kg/hr 150-300 350-500 500-1100 700-1500 1500-2600 2000-4500 3000-6000