Tandem Extrusion SystemAsk for quote
Some polymers are not suitable to contact water, so the extrusion system must provide enough cooling capacity to cool down the temperature of molten polymers.
And some polymers are temperature sensitive or shear sensitive so that the extrusion system must provide enough dispersion without high shear force. For those applications, tandem extrusion system is a better solution, for example, the processing of PVC, EVA, XLPE, WPC, LSFH, and HFFR.
We employ twin screw extruder as primary extruder to provide mixing and dispersion, the secondary extruder is a single one which can establish prescribed pressure and provide sufficient cooling capacity.
The specific design of the whole extrusion system will be oriented by the character of processing flow.
- More accurate process control
- Tailor-made individual requirements
- Abundant peripheral options
- Expertise in challenging process control
- Material handlingSAT tandem line is designed for materials that are not suitable to be processed by single extruder. According different processing taskes, we can customize the screw and barrel design to achieve required processing conditions.
We offer various downstream to equip with SAT tandem extrusion system, such as pelletizing system and extrusion mold.
- Control systemControl system can be on-site control or remote control. Our experts can diagnose your machines from an internet module. From button panel to industry computer, we can customize control system according your specific requirements and budget.
- ApplicationSAT tandem extrusion system can be used for those materials that are not good to contact water, typical use such as the processing of PVC, EVA, XLPE, WPC, LSFH, and HFFR. It also can be used as direct extrusion, for example foam extrusion, XPS production.
- Technical data
Model Dia.mm rpm L/D Motor kw kg/hr SAT52-180 52/180 600/90 32-64/8 110/75 200-600 SAT75-220 72/220 600/90 32-64/8 250/132 500-1500 SAT95-240 93/240 600/90 32-64/8 550-220 1000-3000