What would you do with an endless supply of plastic? Rely on USEON’s relentless innovation to solve todays plastic recycling problems. Our technology liberates you to keep the same quality plastic as the day it was first formed.
You can depend on USEON’s experience to develop and deliver custom machines capable of handling thorny recycling tasks. No longer struggle with bottle-grade PET recycling, fluffy materials handling or what ever plastic recycling opportunities are thrown your way. Let our research into recycling processes work toward a greener future. Contact us today to see what possiblities are in store for your tomorrow.
- Streamlined Modern Process Flow
- Saving Upto 40% on Energy Consumption
- Refined Quality in Final Product
- Individual Solutions Geared Specifically for Recycling Tasks
We Have 4 Advanced Design for PET Recycle
1) Special Feeding System
Can handle crushed cloth, yarn, fiber, bottle flakes, scrap from PET sheet / strap / lump.
Raw material treatment:
- Remove the Metal by S+S separator (mad in German), With sensitivity ≥0,9mm for ferrous and nonferrous metal.
- Remove the dust or sand by round classifier.
- If the moisture of flakes more than 1%, we need one hopper dryer before feeding.
2) Co-rotating Twin Screw Extruder with High Torque Gearbox
Due to high torque gearbox, The specific torque of gearbox is 10.3 N.m/cm3, So we can process PET in lower temp & lower speed, but high output.
3) Strong Vacuum
The vacuum system is used for removing moisture & volatile matter from PET. It is assembled with vacuum pumps & collecting tank.
With PLC and HMI control for interlock, you will get the vacuum level less than 0.3Kpa. It is very close to the ultimate vacuum. You will get PET with IV drop less than 5%, it is about 0.05dl/g.
4) Under Water Strand Pelletizing
The strand go into the pelletizer by the water flow, even the strand is break during changing the filter. So there will always no waste after starting.
We can control the temperature of the final pellets. We can make it hot, if you want to crystallize the final pellet. It will save the energy to heat up the pellets.